Hey folks, I am back with a new tweak so here it is. Today i gonna tell you how to boot up in just 10 seconds but first take backup of your data and registry just for safe side. Now here we go:
1) Press Windows Key and "R" to launch the run command.
2) Type "regedit" inside the input space.
3) Navigate to the registry key
4) Locate the key"Startup Delay" and double click on it.
5) Select Decimal, and change the value to 40000
Enjoy the reduction in startup time and I look forwarding to hearing good news from all of you.